1. Whatever our mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve By Napoleon Hill.
2. Winners never quit and quitters never win by Vince Lombardi.
3. Tough times never last, but tough people do by Robert Schuller.
4. Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts By Winston Churchill.
5. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm By Winston Churchill.
6. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up By Thomas Edison.
7. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent By Eleanor Roosevelt.
8. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds By Albert Einstein.
9. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it By Dennis…
View original post 204 more words